Summer is finally here! And, after a long school year, your kids need this well-deserved break. Fortunately, summer is an awesome season to make memories with your kids and have a great time as a family. That’s why the team at Mid County Lanes put together a list of activities that we’re positive you and your family will enjoy.
Check out 17 exciting things to do with your family this summer:
- Camp in your backyard
- Catch fireflies (then set them free)
- Discover local parks in the community
- Eat at a new restaurant
- Fish at a nearby pond
- Go bowling!
- Have an arts and crafts night
- Have a slumber party in the living room
- Host a family game night
- Make s’mores (after you build a campfire)
- Ride bikes on new trails
- See the latest movie in the theater
- Set up a garage sale (and earn some cash)
- Swim at the community pool
- Try a new cuisine
- Visit your local zoo or aquarium
- Volunteer at a local non-profit
As for number six, we know the perfect place to go bowling: Mid County Lanes! All these ideas are great, but we’re especially partial to bowling because of all its amazing benefits. When you take your family bowling, you will make new memories, have a great time, eat delicious snacks, and maybe even find a new hobby! Are you ready to head to the bowling alley? Check out our summer hours here. We’re excited to see you soon!